*Probably not what you think!*
The Gorilla Agency is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This is a unique, client-facing role that is part “account management” and part “production.” On one hand, you will work directly with clients to facilitate their marketing programs, coordinate with our vendors, delegate inbound pop-up work, and quality control outbound our work. On the other hand, you’re flexible enough to jump into production to research a solution for a client project, fill in a newsletter template, or make changes to web and image copy. This is a “flex” role that will begin on the production side to facilitate the understanding required for the coordinator side. If you know how to “get it done” – this role may be for you.
Required Skill Set:
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent email etiquette, including prompt responses
– Outstanding organizational skills
– A high level of responsibility for client work and deadlines
– The ability to know the nuances of each client account and care for each client uniquely
– The ability to break down tasks and create a sequential schedule of work to meet deadlines
– The ability to analyze inbound client work and get appropriate questions answered and/or assets to create “actionable” tasks for our production team (content collection)
– The ability to follow up persistently (but also nicely) to move projects forward
– The ability to appropriately delegate to specialist departments (like web development or graphic design) and coordinate between multiple departments
– Familiarity with basic marketing tools and/OR the ability to learn on the fly: emails, MailChimp, hosting accounts, WordPress websites, etc.
DETAILS & Benefits:
- Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Location: Remote
- Work hours: Monday through Friday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
- Leave: 40 hours/year PTO available after 120 days after initial employment
- Retirement: Traditional IRA with 3% employer match
Send your resume (no cover letter necessary) and LinkedIn profile link (preferable) to hiring [at] gorillaagency.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!