The Gorilla Agency is looking for a PPC Specialist. The end goal of this position is to generate the highest possible ROI for PPC clients. To do this, the PPC Specialist must be able to research, implement, maintain, and adjust PPC campaigns from start to finish. If data “speaks” to you, this role may be right for you. In it, you will be given the opportunity to use your intellect and ingenuity to find the smart way to advertise each of our clients’ businesses that makes the biggest impact. Generating ROI is truly where the rubber meets the road in marketing. We are looking for a PPC powerhouse with a proven track record of success doing just that.
Required Skill Set:
– Mastery of all aspects of Google advertising and tracking platforms including:
Google Ads, Merchant Center, Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and Data Studio
– The ability to create a PPC program that takes into account our clients’ goals and the steps to meet these goals over time
– The ability to research and find relevant, high-impact keywords for use in PPC campaigns
– The ability to write ad copy and create ads with high optimization scores
– The ability to generate and install website and social media tracking codes that seamlessly integrate into Google Analytics without resulting in conflicting tracking code, inaccurate tracking, or data errors
– The ability to analyze data and provide creative solutions to increase clicks, conversions, and ROI
– The ability to analyze a website and provide suggestions to increase PPC conversions
– The ability to generate Google Data Studio reports and discuss these reports with clients
DETAILS & Benefits:
- Title: PPC Specialist
- Location: Remote
- Work hours: Monday through Friday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
- Leave: 40 hours/year PTO available after 120 days after initial employment
- Retirement: Traditional IRA with 3% employer match
Send your resume (no cover letter necessary) and LinkedIn profile link (preferable) to hiring [at] gorillaagency.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!